The Congress Committee is responsible for the organisation of the RCOG World Congress which takes place annually. The Congress is held for two consecutive years overseas and every third year it returns to the UK.
In international years much of the work is done by a local organising committee (LOC) together with a professional conference organiser (PCO). When the event is held in the UK, the Core Committee oversees the work of two sub-committees.
Congress Committee reports to Education Board.
Please send all correspondence to the committee secretary.
Tel: +44 20 7772 6297
RCOG World Congress Core Committee
- Professor Janice Rymer – Vice President, Education
- Phil Tooz-Hobson – Honorary Director of Conferences
- Director of Meetings, RCOG
- Meetings Manager, RCOG
- To oversee the work of the local organising committee/s
- To monitor the performance of the Professional Congress Organiser
- To monitor the budget and income and expenditure for the Congress