- For candidates sitting the exam in the UK (irrespective of the candidate’s nationality), the fee is £445
- For candidates sitting the exam outside the UK (irrespective of the candidate’s nationality), the fee is £378
From 1 January 2018 onwards, there will be an additional administration charge of £10 for those who do not pay their exam fees online, e.g. pay over the telephone, by cheque or bankdraft. If you pay online then there is no extra charge.
If you are unable to make a payment online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 772 6210 to make manual payment.
How to book
- Sign into the RCOG website or create your account here – you need to be registered with the RCOG website to book on to an event
- Return to this page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the booking form, which will appear once you are logged in
Forgotten your log-in details?
If you’ve forgotten your log-in details, or can’t remember if you already have an account with us, please DO NOT create a new account – if you create a new account, you WILL NOT be able to book a place on this exam. Please follow the instructions below:
- If you’ve registered on the College website before but can’t remember your password, please use the forgotten password link
- If you can’t remember your log-in details, please contact the RCOG web team at email@example.com or +44 20 7772 6225
- If you can’t remember if you already have an account with us, please contact the RCOG web team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 20 7772 6225
First time applicants
To apply for the exam, first-time candidates need to complete an eligibility application.
- Login to the RCOG website (if you have forgotten your login details please see above)
- Go to the How to book the Part 1 MRCOG exam web page, and download the Eligibility Assessment application form
- Complete the PDF form and send it with the correct documentation, following the instructions carefully
- When we have received your form and uploaded documents, we will assess your eligibility for the Part 1 exam. If you are eligible, we will email you with instructions on how to book your place on the exam.
If you experience any problems with applying for the exam please contact the exam department at email@example.com.
If you have previously attempted this exam, you will already have a permanent 6-digit College Number. If you cannot remember this number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and date of birth and we will be happy to locate the number for you.
You will be able to apply online, paying by credit or debit card using the form below after you have signed into the website.
Please note this form is only visible if you are signed in.
Applications are now closed.
Please revisit the Part 1 MRCOG exam calendar for a reminder of the application closing dates.
The regulations state that candidates who withdraw their application for a particular exam after the closing date, or who fail to appear, shall forfeit the exam fee. This means the College cannot refund your entry fee after an exam’s closing date and your candidature for the exam will remain. If you fail to attend the exam, your entry will not be counted as an attempt.
Please read the information for all candidates and the privacy statement before completing the form below.