Abstracts are an integral part of RCOG World Congress and provide a platform for doctors globally, and at all career stages, to showcase their unique work.
We were delighted to receive over 2,000 abstract submissions in 29 different categories for this year’s Congress. 75 countries were represented, making this a truly global experience for anyone who registers.
The sharing of best practice and communication between healthcare professionals globally has never been more important in helping deliver the highest quality care for women and girls.
If you have never submitted an abstract before, we have listed our top five top reasons to submit:
- The abstract experience is an excellent way to enhance your CV and make you stand out from the crowd
- Improve your presentation skills in front of a diverse global audience
- There are 25+ different specialist areas to choose from, covering the entire spectrum of women’s healthcare.
- The top 500 abstracts from work presented at the Congress will be published in a special World Congress online supplement of BJOG
- You can submit work previously presented at other international events
- The influential research journal has a global impact factor of 6.531
- Work together with peers to deliver your unique work
- Feedback and connecting with peers with corresponding interests
- Discuss your findings with experts from over 100 countries
Improve healthcare globally
- Sharing your research will empower doctors globally
- Learn from access to 1,000s of abstracts submitted
- Introduce fresh ideas and help inform education and clinical practice
- Encourage research in all aspects of women’s health
Awards and prizes
- Increase your exposure in the global O&G community
- Prizes will be awarded for the best presentations
- Celebrate success at all career stages, and from all backgrounds
For all enquiries regarding RCOG World Congress 2023 contact Rapiergroup, our Congress Secretariat.
View FAQs and contact the team by phone, live chat and email via our dedicated help centre.
Abstract submission deadline
Monday 13 February 2023 09:00 UK time
Abstract author notifications
Friday 24 March 2023
Early bird registration deadline
Monday 1 May 2023 23:59 UK time
ePoster submission deadline
Friday 2 June 2023
Monday 12 - Wednesday 14 June 2023