To register for an ATSM, you need to apply prospectively to the RCOG.
- If you’re an NTN holder, you should discuss your ATSM plans at your ARCP at the end of year 4
- If you’re an LAT (ST6/7 equivalent), you should discuss your ATSM plans at your ARCP
- If you’re in a non-training grade, you should discuss your ATSM plans at your annual appraisal
- All doctors need to consult with their deanery ATSM Director to confirm that training in the requested ATSM is available
- Complete the ATSM registration form
This includes obtaining signatures from the people involved in the specific ATSM module:
- ATSM Educational Supervisor(s) in charge of that ATSM
- ATSM Preceptor(s) with responsibility for that module
- deanery Director of ATSMs
Send the completed registration form with all required signatures either as hard or an electronic copy to the Trainees' Coordinator at the RCOG:
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Trainees' Coordinator, Education Policy, RCOG, 10-18 Union Street, London SE1 1SZ
Please see details on the Advanced Training registration fee and how to pay.